3 Effective DIY Natural Hair Masks For Dry and Damaged Hairs
There is less humidity in the air which seems like your hairs will become less frizzy but in reality the moisture in the air makes your hair drier then it usually gets.
Though in summers we let our hairs air-dry but in winters it gets a bit cold to let your hair get air-dried and therefore many of us take the usage of blow dryers or straighteners to make hairs warm which ultimately results in other hassles caused by the heating on hairs.
Do you have more split ends? Are you finding it hard to slide your fingers through your hairs?
Yeah! We all know how winters can be hard on our lives.
How to keep your hairs healthy?
1) Donâ€™t wash your hair daily as it strips off its natural and beneficial oil from hairs which is necessary especially in this cold and harsh weather.
2) Avoid hair dryer and all other sorts of hair heating techniques which will make your hairs weaker and more prone to hair fall.
3) Use moisturizing hair mask treatment for effective results.
Homemade DIYs Hair Masks:
Coconut Hair oil: This treatment is easy and effective all you need is some coconut oil and heat it to its liquid state. Apply it on your hair for at least an hour or so. In case if your hairs are very dry try keeping it for overnight to gain its moisture back and rinse it off the next morning.
Avocado and Egg Yolk: Eggs are the perfect ingredient for shiny and smooth hairs and for moisturizing your hairs mix it with avocados. You will require:
2 Egg yolks
Mix and apply on to your hairs for approx. 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off.
Yogurt, Honey and Olive Oil: Honey is synonymous with the word sticky but when mixed with yogurt and olive oil it becomes the best hair mask for your hairs. All you need is
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
Mix it all and keep the hair mask on your hair for approximately 20 minutes. Rinse it off and let it dry normally.
- Previous 3 Kinds of Popular Fruit Facial for a Glowing Skin
- Next 4 Easy Ways to Take Care of Your Skin in winters