4 Easy Ways to Take Care of Your Skin in winters
The warmth of cozy blankets, cup of hot chocolate in one hand and a book to read on other hand; sounds comforting and beautiful in it but then there are some other hassles that needs extra efforts and care in this cold weather and that is rough and dry skin which itches and irritates occasionally.
To keep all these skin issues at bay here are some simple effective tricks which will help you get rid of them.
1) Keep Yourself Hydrated: Drink as much as water you can. Add fruits and vegetables that contain fluids as a hydrated body is less prone to dry and rough skin. Dry skin can also make you feel more cold than usual.
2) Keep Yourself Moisturized: Apply body lotions with milk nourishment extracts before going to bed and after shower. In case of massaging body with oil consider using coconut oil as it will be less greasy and absorbs easily. Baking soda in water also helps in keeping moisture in your body.
3) Have a Healthy Balanced Diet: If you want to keep your skin smooth and combat the dryness then focus on a nutritional healthy balanced diet that includes green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, dry fruits, grains etc. as this will help in your skin nourishment internally.
4) Indulge in Body Workouts: Stop being so lackadaisical and go out for jogging outdoors. Make sure your keep yourself indulged in certain activities such as yoga, aerobics, or simple cardio which will help in keeping the blood circulation of your body to a moderate level.
- Previous 3 Effective DIY Natural Hair Masks For Dry and Damaged Hairs
- Next Why Makar Sankranti Is Celebrate on 15th Of January In 2016