5 things not to forget when packing for your vacations
Having problems while packing for the vacations? Heading to the Sahara without a hat? Up the creek without a paddle?
Now, you donâ€™t have to worry about your vacations disaster just check up our travel and packing tips to make your travelling more awesome and memorable.
- Make a list– Yeha! I know it sounds boring all of you do it before you planned something but idiot-proof lists are the gateway to a stress free holiday. For this separate your essentials from your desirable this way you can be realistic with your luggage limitations.
- Donâ€™t forget the first aid-kit– oh! No-No we are not asking you to prepare for ER but just a small bag with necessary pills and medicine which you might be need because no one love to get punishing with headache, high-climate fever, upset stomach and many more.
- Name tags are there to help– unless you are an international man of mystery; you shouldnâ€™t have to worry about travelling incognito. Most suitcase come with name tags fitted as standard, so be sure to fill them in just case you or the airline lose your luggage.
- Save bag space for all your holiday purchase– Whether itâ€™s duty free goods or holiday mementos, itâ€™s inevitable that you will be bringing more back home with you than when you left.
- All valuables go in hand luggage– if we see then there are rare that airlines lose luggage these days, but why take the risk? Stay safe and keep all your expensive luxuries from your cameras to your diamond engagement ring should be in your hand luggage.
Enjoy your holidays with some experience tips
- Previous Harbhajan Singh and Geeta Singh welcome first baby girl.
- Next 4 Tips to look trendy with leather Bag