Refund & Return Policy
We are always looking forward to give you the best of products at the best of prices and with the best of hopes that we continue our relations till time abides with your love for things Indian! However if due to some unforeseen situation you require the return of the product then the following terms apply for a mutually consented return.
Return with the help of customer service
- You can raise your complaint by calling us at our customer care number i.e. +91-900-133-5555 (Monday to Saturday 8:00a.m to 9:00p.m Indian Standard Time) and giving the reference of your order no, product details and price and you will receive a complaint ID from our customer care executive which can be referred for further communications.
- You can also request a return by writing us at email@example.com. We will get back to you either by call or via email within 24 hours.
- You should raise the complaint within 3 days of receiving the item(s) else no return and refund claim will be entertained.
- Our customer care executive will ensure your complaint is settled within 5 business days.
- Upon the settlement you will have to courier back the item at Plot No.9-10,Ridmal Nagar,Keshav Nagar Gali No.4,Jodhpur - 342 008 Rajasthan (INDIA) .
- Settlement amount will be returned through cheque favoring your name within 3 business days from the receipt of item(s) by us.
Terms & Conditions
- Returns would not be accepted for stitched items like Blouse, Lehenga, Sherwani etc.).
- Items returned must be in their unused condition with the original tags and packing. We will not accept a returned item that’s altered, worn, washed or damaged in any way.
- Returned items are not acceptable that are sent directly without checking with us first.
- We do not offer Freight to Collect (FTC) service for the item(s) returned to us. The returns will be made at your own cost.
- We respect customers’ ability to support Bharatplaza "3 DAYS EXCHANGE POLICY”. To help us deliver the very best and latest Indian fashion & Ethnic Products. Bharatplaza.in firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that the colors seen on the monitor will be slightly different as compared to the color of actual outfit or any item ordered and that the body measurements supplied by you for alterations will be correct.