Terms And Conditions
The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections and also in "FAQ". To get a clear idea on how to order.
Even though bharatplaza shall try to deliver the products as per the details/specifications given on the order form by the user, it reserves (in it's absolute discretion) a right to deliver a similar/alternate product for reasons beyond it's control and any such action shall not be deemed as bad-delivery.
Even though bharatplaza shall try to meet the date and time of delivery schedule as given by the user in the order form, any delayed/ early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the user for any damages or compensation from bharatplaza. Our deliver is specifically given with the product description.
Bharatplaza shall take due caution at the time of delivery to deliver the product to the correct person at the address on the order form, but disclaims any responsibility for claims, damages, and/or compensation.
If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through email and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
This site is owned by Shri Bharat Worldwide Pvt.Ltd., Jodhpur, India. No material from this site or any other web site owned, operated, controlled or licensed by Shri Bharat Worldwide Pvt. Ltd., Jodhpur, India. and/or associates or sister concerns may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, downloaded, uploaded or in any other manner for commercial use or otherwise without written permission of Shri Bharat Worldwide Pvt. Ltd., Jodhpur, India Violation of this condition is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of Shri Bharat Worldwide and/or their associates or sister concerns or affiliates.
The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and bharatplaza disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent. Bharatplaza does not warrant that the products/services offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall bharatplaza be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered in the site. Not withstanding the foregoing, in no event shall bharatplaza be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceed the amount paid by the user to bharatplaza for that specific service/product.
All prices are inclusive of cartage, service charges, packaging and all other costs involved with the process of ordering and delivering.
All Jurisdiction and matters of arbitration in Jodhpur High Court, Jodhpur, India only.
All trademarks and products are owned by www.bharatplaza.com
You can cancel your order within 48hours, after that your order will not be cancelled.
Terms and Conditions For Buyer Protection Policy :
1. Our remedies are the sole and exclusive remedies provided under the Buyer Protection Policy and the Buyer will not be entitled to any further claims or the Seller shall not be liable to any further obligations under the Buyer Protection Policy.
2. Registering claims does not automatically entitle the customer to a refund or replacement for product purchased. Bharatplaza will verify the claim so raised and may process only such claims that are at Bharatplaza's sole discretion, valid and genuine, and meet the essential pre-conditions stated hereinbefore.
3. Bharatplaza shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by the Buyer.
4. Bharatplaza shall be entitled to claim from the customer any losses, costs expenses that Seller may have to incur due to any false/misleading claim and/or information provided by such Buyer.
5. Claims of the nature of 'Buyer remorse' (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him/her) will not be entertained through this policy.
6. If Bharatplaza has suspicion or knowledge that any of its Buyer are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Seller may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such Buyer and may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the user id of such Buyer and/or disqualify that Buyer from availing protection through this policy.
7. Decisions made by Bharatplaza under the Buyer Protection Policy shall be final and binding on the Buyer.
8. Bharatplaza's MD reserves the right to modify / discontinue Buyer Protection Policy without any prior notice to the Buyer.